By Alison@Creekside The Canadian Parliamentary Coalition to Combat Anti-Semitism has released its Final Report — two years in the making — on what co-chair and former Lib MP Mario Silva refers to as the ”wave of anti-Semitism we are witnessing in our nation.” A 71% increase. Yet a mere seven months earlier in December, here is the CPCCA’s […]
- Independent MP Bruce Hyer hints at joining Green Party
- Ottawa did not protect caribou habitat environmentalists say
- B.C.'s pro-pot push appears to be up in smoke
- Footprints in snow lead police to N.L. suspect after attempted break-in
- Lac-Mégantic gets 48 Christmas trees for those lost in train disaster
- B.C. man steals two vehicles, crashes into six cruisers say police
- Ontario mom urges schools to let asthmatic kids carry puffers
- Harper heads to South Africa for Mandela memorial, funeral
- Harley Lawrence death highlights battle to help mentally ill
- Prairie deep freeze means more wind chill warnings
- RCMP step up video surveillance of Parliament Hill
- Rob Ford appears at Etobicoke Santa Claus parade
- Atheist billboard ads rejected in Vancouver
- Architects say nixed Champlain Bridge design competition is big loss
- Potentially damaging Jackpine oilsands mine expansion OK'd by Ottawa
- Mandela: “It is music and dancing that makes me at peace with the world.”
- Farewell, Big Jack
- A Modest Opinion — Who knew being Mayor was so easy?
- Will CBC finally lose its Don Cherry?
- Senate scandal: The bagman cometh
- You call this festive?
- The Mountie who may bring down Harper
- A Modest Opinion — Thank God for Duffy and Ford
- Rob Ford is us
- Senate scandal: If it’s a bribe, how come no charges?
- Robert Bennet on Senate scandal: The bagman cometh
- CRUSADER on The Mountie who may bring down Harper
- Idle No More: The overnight YouTube roundup - JOHN PRINCE: Telling It Like It Is.... on Idle No More: The overnight YouTube roundup
- Terry on Why I am a disappointment to J. Kelly Nestruck: Part 2
- Academic honesty is NOT just for students | Dawn Bazely on Not all bad news in the Wente affair
- Ian on Ford: The broker on Dixon’s “state of distress”
- Beginning of Best Laid Plans on Terry Fallis gets it all wrong, brilliantly
- Alexandria Stuart on The Great Pumpkin Toss
- Michel Gourd on RCMP SWAT the Elsipogtog
- Dylan on The G20: were the burning police cars bait cars?
Tags9/11 Afghanistan Alberta Apple bad behaviour books British Columbia business Canada Canadian military Canadian politics CBC celebrity climate change computers Conservatives crime elections entertainment environment film G20 Globe and Mail internet journalism law Liberals Maclean's magazines music National Post NDP newspapers online media Ontario Quebec RCMP sports Stephen Harper television theatre Toronto U.S. Vancouver women