By Mark Leiren-Young “The DVD legitimized TV as an art form,” Glen Mazzara, executive producer of the monster smash “The Walking Dead,” told an audience of TV creators and broadcasters during an onstage Q&A at the Banff World Media Festival earlier this month. The DVD also changed the TV viewing experience — a change that’s becoming [...]
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford fires chief of staff
- Alleged Ford crack video seller not responding to calls
- Duffy says he wants to give Canadians 'the whole story'
- Montreal lifts boil-water advisory
- Federal Court won't remove MPs over robocall allegations
- RCMP moving to freeze assets in widening SNC-Lavalin probe
- Mount Cashel abuse survivors win financial settlement
- Canada Post campaigns against 'no flyers' mailbox signs
- 2nd suspect in Tim Bosma murder case to plead not guilty
- Canada's privacy laws inadequate for digital age, watchdog says
Commander Chris’s stellar “Space Oddity”
- VanShaver on Duffy’s $90,000 is chump change
- Eric Pettifor on BC Liberals win: Why am I not surprised?
- Herry69 on Mike Duffy visits Nigel in the backroom
- Justin Flontek on Mike Duffy visits Nigel in the backroom
- Frank Moher on Harper needs to ask himself: What would Frank Glenfield say?
Tags9/11 Afghanistan Alberta bad behaviour books British Columbia business Canada Canadian military Canadian politics CBC celebrity climate change computers Conservatives crime elections entertainment environment G20 Globe and Mail health internet journalism law Liberals Maclean's magazines movies music National Post NDP newspapers online media Ontario Quebec RCMP sports Stephen Harper television theatre Toronto U.S. Vancouver women